Well, my due date has come and is quickly going. Just like his sister, little guy is comfy as can be in there and seems to be in no hurry to come out and meet us all. I had my 40 week appointment on Wednesday and my doctor said I was 1 cm dilated. Yeah, I was 1 cm dilated last week. Big, whoop! I was able to work up until my due date yet again which apparently is no small feat. I rode the elevator down with one of the heads of our office today.
He casually starts small talk, "So, when are you due? Is it coming up?"
"Today"
"You've got to be shitting me?!"
Well, then! I then proceeded to take the stairs to my car. Go me! (Note, I am now waddling around the house so that confidence quickly caught up to me).
For now, we sit back, try to relax and just wait for our second little miracle to make his way into the world. Hopefully he does so on his own time, prior to next Wednesday. If not, we have his eviction (er...induction) scheduled for Wednesday night.
Stay tuned, folks!
In the meantime, I'll also enjoy all the mama/Lill snuggles I can before I have to share myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment