Tuesday, July 8, 2014

G & G come to visit!

My mom and dad (and Cody!) just hit the road back to Michigan after a wonderful 10 day visit.  While it's always difficult to see them go, having them here for an extended stay and getting to watch Lilly interact with and make memories with them is totally worth it.  The visit included two fun-filled weekends of BBQ's, breaking in our new pool, 4th of July celebrations and the big 1st birthday party and they also got in a full week of fun while Corey and I were at the office.  They went to the mall, to the park, took walks in the wagon, went to eat and just hung around the house enjoying each others company. I know how much Grandma and Grandpa cherish these moments with Lilly and I'm thankful for cameras so that we can capture some of these moments to remind Lilly of when she gets a bit older. Come back soon, G&G!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment