Lill wanted to be Curious George. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't really proud my 3 yo daughter didn't insist on being a princess. We ensured she wouldn't change her mind as the holiday neared by coming up with the idea that Corey would bet the Man with the Yellow Hat. Lill was thrilled!
Ray didn't really have an opinion, or at least couldn't communicate it to us. And he's at that weird age where wearing an actual costume with uncomfortable fabrics, head pieces, etc. does not go over well. So when my mom said at one point, "he looks like Dennis the Menace", his Halloween costume was determined. He didn't even realize he was dressed up but his costume was hilarious and all too perfect. If you know him, you understand! Let's just say he's lucky he's cute!
| Oh, and one of my high school ballet costumes came in handy at the last minute |
| Lill in her preschool parade! |
No comments:
Post a Comment