Saturday, January 16, 2016

Still dreaming of a white Christmas

I was so looking forward to our white (day after) Christmas in Michigan. I made sure to stock up on the winter clothing essentials for our trip to Michigan over the holidays. As per usual, "man plans and God laughs" and all we got was a measly dusting. You better believe we were out there playing anyways, sled  and snow angels and all :-)

Luckily the lack of snow was our only disappointment during our week back in Michigan. We got to spend some quality time with Namma and Baba and see so many great friends and family. As always, the trip went by too quickly and I'm already looking forward to our next trip. Overall the kids did great on our drive. A pit-stop to visit my life-long friend, Victoria, and her family in Indy made the trip back extra special.























No comments:

Post a Comment