Ray's first month is in the books. You might think few months were in the books just by looking at him, though. And our big boy loves to be held, preferably in such a way that is paying a price on mom and dad's back and arms. While we didn't have a one month check-up, at 3 weeks he was 11 lbs, 11 oz and 22 inches long which puts him in the high 90's percentile-wise. He's already outgrowing his 3-month size clothing and would eat 'round the clock if I'd let him.
Before writing this post, I looked back at Lilly's one-month post to see how similar or different they were. I feel like I could copy and paste it nearly word for word in terms of the likes and dislikes; he eats a bit more, sleeps a little less and fusses more. Luckily Lilly's current 'likes' includes her brother. She's been mommy's little helper and loves hanging with him, helping change his diaper/give him baths, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment