Our little gal is growing fast and growing a little personality of her own! She's growing teeth, too! Her first two bottom teeth have officially poked through.
Likes: My feet - playing with them, eating them, mommy pretending to eat them, toys with bright lights, my puppy, sweet potatoes, anything that I can get in my mouth and I still love lying on the diaper changing table. Read to me, talk with me, play with me or tickle me while I'm lying on the changing table and I'll be perfectly content Oh!, and I love smiling, smiling's my favorite :-)
Dislikes: Going without naps, being held while you're sitting down (if you want to hold me, you better get up and move around so I can see everything that's going on).
Corey and I really have a heard time coming up with the 'dislikes'. We are so lucky to be Lill's parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment