Lill had her one month check-up this past Saturday. Newborns usually go straight from the 2 week check-up to the 2 month check-up. However, Lill had some weight issues from the start where she lost more in the first week than the doctor would have liked to have seen (right around 10% of her body weight) so she wanted to check progress at one month. We're proud to report that Lill surpassed our expectations and gained a whopping 2.5 pounds in the last two weeks. My mom joked that I "have cream, not milk". I can now nurse less often and I no longer have to wake her up to feed at night. She's filling out beautifully and getting more of a personality every day. She celebrated her first month birthday by only waking once to eat during the night. Momma is very happy about this and did her own little celebratory dance as a result.
At one month Lillian is 10 lbs, 8 oz and 22.5 inches long. This puts her at about the 75th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for length.
Likes: Lying on the changing table, mornings, sleeping in my car seat once I'm strapped in, going on walks, black/white/prime color toys, sleeping, nakie time
Dislikes: Getting my diaper changed, evenings, getting strapped into the car seat, being hungry or swaddled
Corey suggested I add "mom" to the likes and "dad" to the dislikes. This is not the case, but since he spends most of his time with her in the evenings after work, he gets her at her fussiest time. She's a morning person which is when momma soaks up all the smiles, coo's and big bright eyes (as well as any photographs) she can.
No comments:
Post a Comment