When we were growing up, my parents documented all of the big moments and milestones, as well as some random 'just because' moments, in our life by way of the video camcorder. One of my favorites is one in which I'm about 4 or 5 and I am singing my favorite song while my Dad videotapes. At one point, I continuously tell him to "turn me upside over! turn me upside over!". I had realized that by him turning the video camera upside down (or "upside over" as I called it at the time), I would appear to be dancing on the ceiling when watching back the video.
Well, as a follow up to my post from April 27th, I am happy to report that BGB has listened to me repeatedly telling her to "turn upside over"! Our little gal has successfully maneuvered her way out of the breech position and is facing head down. Woo hoo! (Now let's just hope she stays that way) I also think she's trying to mimic dancing on the ceiling like her momma as my ribs have started to take quite the beating :-)
The next test will be to see if she listens to me in a few weeks when I tell her to "drop". Stay tuned folks...
No comments:
Post a Comment