I have not been as disciplined at blogging as I had hoped. I'm hoping for it to become more of a routine such that it continues once little Miss B arrives as that was the main point in the first place. We're at the 25 week mark (over 60% of the way there!) and I have been feeling great. My energy level is back to normal and I really just feel like myself, except for maybe the clothes fitting around the tummy region :-) I've officially 'popped' which I'm not complaining about. It's fun having people, including strangers, know.
22 WEEKS 24 WEEKS
The little gal seems to be quite the dancer (shocking, I know!) as she's moving often. At first, the 'butterflies' feeling almost made me nauseous. It's now a more pronounced movement that is just another amazing feature of this miracle that is pregnancy. Corey got to experience the movement for the first time last week (24 week mark) as she was kicking around one morning. I was so excited to be able to share it with him. Sometimes I feel bad that I kind of get her all to myself during these 9 months. She's a part of my every movement, my every day and I am reminded of that with every movement she makes :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment