Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bear with me...

As I'm about to try out this whole motherhood thing, I thought I'd give this whole blog thing a try as well.  Especially with family and friends scattered all over the U.S (and beyond!), I thought this would be a way to keep in touch and share the exciting adventures in our lives without also sharing with all of my Facebook 'friends' that we barely know.  I'm growing up and growing out of Facebook?  Not so fast!  (Corey probably got really excited there for a second...)

We look forward to sharing our journey with you.
xoxo,
Lbs, Lolo, Dad, Ferrier, momma, whatever else you might call me

And for those of you that have been asking for 'bump' updates, here I am at 12 weeks and at 16. Definitely starting to 'pop'.  I apologize for the poor picture quality.  I'll be sure to improve in the future :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog Lolo!!!! You're going to be an AMAZING momma! What a lucky and blessed little girl to have you two for parents! LOVE you and wish we were closer so our girls could be bff!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete